Knock blocks is a hyper casual single hand game that could help you pass through boredom. You can play it between work hours, school breaks, or in any 5 min break you can get and it will bring joy and refreshment to your day.
How to Play
1. Each level presents you with a set of block of which each has a specific number. The number presents the times in which the block should be hit in order to be destroyed.
2. A cannon is available at the bottom of the screen, it also have a certain number the represents the amount of balls that will be shot every single turn.
How to Shoot
- Drag your finger across the screen in order to specify the direction and velocity of the shot.
- The more you drag the higher the velocity.
- Once target is specified, release your finger and the balls will be shot.
3. Each level provides you with 3 turns, you can only shot again once the balls from the previous turn have been gone.
4. Progress bar is the indication of when you'll receive an extra ball.
5. You can also watch ads between the levels to get a chance to increase the cannon's balls.
This is a fun game, hope you enjoy playing it.